Wow, what a year! It feels like just yesterday we were teaching at an orphanage in the middle of nowhere. Now we are already getting inquiries for weddings in 2017! We can’t believe it’s 2016 already, the year will have our 10 year reunion with our high school where we first met! But take a minute and travel back to 2015 and see our incredible year!
Our top 15 in 2015.. In no particular order.
- Our African Travels (x3) – one amazing safari in Masai Mara with Laura’s family, one really fun trip with an old friend, and one beach trip for my birthday!
- Living remotely in a small village – 3 Months in Juja
- Giving over 200lbs of school supplies (our little video is linked) – Laura’s family graciously brought 4 suitcases full of school supplies that were donated by friends and family
- Publishing Websites in Kenya – Happy Life Children’s Home, Glory of Africa, and Tunajenga
- Coming home and Releasing our new Brand – We spent our down time in Kenya creating our amazing new brand with the help of some amazing people!
- Shooting our first out of state wedding – Happy New Year to our amazing couple in Boston, Jess & Zach
- And having two out of state weddings on the books for next year – Here we come North Carolina & Washington!
- Going to Amy & Jordan’s Workshop – Seriously, they were HUGE in helping us be better photographers turned friends, & are just the most amazing couple! Thanks Amy & Jordan!
- Finishing The Planner – Our own little guide for our very special clients!
- Going to Capon & Cape Cod – We love family vacations!
- Caitlin & Ray’s Wedding – Our best friends who are also a KJ couple! (bridal shower, rehearsal)
- Getting Tusker – #tuskertales
- Meeting Layla – We are an Uncle & Aunt! My sister had the most precious Layla! (Here’s her shower, and she will be on the blog very soon!)
- Booking more weddings than we ever have for 2016
We are so thankful for what we have been blessed with to experience this past year, and look forward to another amazing year to come!