Happy New Year! I can’t believe another year has just flown by! When I look back on everything that has happened this past year in our lives, there is a lot to be thankful for. Life can easily get you thinking on all the negative things from 2016. However, I think it is more important to find those things that happened last year that makes you grateful for your life. We have been truly blessed this past year with some of the things we have been able to do, and be a part of. We have had some amazing trips we went on, spent some time relaxing and reuniting with friends and family, and watching our home church, Coastal Community Church grow. We can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store!
Top 10 Personal Moments from 2016
- Hawaii with Laura’s family
- Portland & Seattle
- A long weekend at the beach with some of our best friends
- Visiting Michael’s family in Conneticut
- Aunt Sally visiting from England
- Our 10 year high school reunion
- Hosting our first thanksgiving and 3rd annual Friendsgiving
- Redoing our kitchen (1, 2, 3)
- Our date day in Newport news
- Our church moving in walking distance of our home!