We are finishing up our busy season, which means we have a looonnngggg list of to-dos and a lot of time sitting at our computers trying to cross things off that list. And while I know it’s best practice to sit at a desk with headphones in and just focus in, Michael and I pretty much suck at that.. instead we almost always have a TV or movie on in the background. And since it’s summer, and nothing new is playing, so we revert to some old favorites.
- Friends (It’s a great background show because I think I’ve seen every episode about 10 times..)
- Seinfeld (it doesn’t need your full attention, it’s a show about nothing)
- Psych (we can’t deal with a serious drama while we are trying to be productive.. so instead we watch this ridiculous detective show..)
- Fixer Upper (ANY HGTV.. we are suckers for a home improvement show.. probably because we are so desperate to do our own home improvement projects.. aaahhh one day..)
- Elementary (I love Sherlock Holmes)
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Old Movies (recently, The Princess Bride, The Sandlot, Almost Famous, Forest Gump, Good Will Hunting, Borne Identity.. Oh geez.. that probably should be a top 10 list all on it’s own. It’s a really long to-do list y’all.)
- Gilmore Girls (ohhhh Stars Hollow.. I wish I lived off your town square.)
- Drunk History (it’s really a learning opportunity)
- Community (our old cult favorite #sixseasonsandamovie)
We are always looking for a new show to watch.. so what’s your favorite?